Back home we call this salad "ensalada de coditos." My mom makes it very often and I was kind of craving for that salad so I decided to make it with some alterations. For a non-vegetarian option you can add tuna or ham.
- bell pepper
- a bit of onion
- 2 or 3 hard-boiled eggs
- cheddar cheese, or any other cheese you might like
- cream (kermaviili suomeksi) (crema espesa en español)
- salt, pepper and other spices of choice.
1. Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions. Let it cool down.
2. Cube all the ingredients, and shred the carrot
3. Mix cream, mayonnaise and mustard
4. Add the macaroni, vegetables, and hard-boiled eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve cold and Enjoy!